Who better to DJ your Christmas party than Jersey Shore’s resident mix-master, DJ Pauly D?
Just in time for the holidays, In Touch caught up with Pauly, who shared his ultimate party playlist for a fun get-together with friends and family. Check out his picks, see why he thinks they’re perfect for a Christmas shindig and don’t forget to crank it up!
1. Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj - Beauty and a Beat
“The kids at the party will love anything Bieber. Period.”
2. David Guetta ft. Ludacris & Usher - Rest of My Life
“Guetta, Ludacris & Usher killed it on this one.”
3. Fedde Le Grand - So Much Love
“It’s just an incredibly high-energy song and will get everyone hyped up for the night.”
4. Rihanna - Where Have You Been (Vice Remix)
“I feel like this is a ‘good mood’ song and sets a positive vibe for any party.”
5. Fun - Some Nights
“Everyone needs to have some 'Fun' during the holidays.”
6. Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing
“This song will keep the beat of the party up.”
7. Will.i.am & Britney Spears - Scream And Shout
“It's always important to make sure that kids & teens at these parties know the music as well, and this is such a great song.”
8. Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know
“You need a song everyone can relate to. This is one of those.”
9. Adele - Rolling In The Deep
“Adele had such a massive year, and all generations respond well to her.”
10. Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
“Any holiday party should, and will be a good time if you play this.”
What do you think about DJ Pauly D's party playlist picks?