Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson — who will be schmoozing with A-listers like George Clooney and Brad Pitt at the Golden Globes this Sunday — shares her five red carpet survival tips exclusively with In Touch.
1. Happy hour. “I drink several glasses of water early enough in the morning so I feel refreshed. Then I don't drink anything until after the big show is over.”
2. No one sees her knickers! “There's no room for VPL — that means "visible panty lines"! So, on a big awards show day, my saving grace are the thongs with the super-flat edges.”
3. Time for the ballet. “I fold up a pretty pair of ballet slippers to put in my clutch. They feel like heaven when your feet swell at the end of the day.”
4. Ready for her close-up. “Kissing and award shows go hand in hand, so I slip a thin case of Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips inside my clutch.”
5. Test drive your ‘do. “You want to look pulled together, so don't try a new hairstyle — or makeup, for that matter — the day of the ball! Either go with a tried-and-true look or do your hair the day before as a test run."