Their love is permanent now! 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days couple Jon Walters and Rachel Walters reunited earlier this month for the first time since their wedding back in May, and the couple finally were able to celebrate with a belated honeymoon vacation. Rachel visited Jon in his home country of England during the holiday season, and they decided to commemorate their honeymoon in a permanent way by getting last minutes tattoos.

“Who decides to get tattoos at the last minute? We do!
#notthemostflatteringpose #tattoos #ldrcouple #ldrtattoos #itsasecret #canttellyou #reveallater #whatcoulditbe,” Rachel, 33, wrote in the caption of a side-by-side split photo featuring her and Jon sitting in a tattoo artists’ chair.

Even though Jon, 34, and Rachel decided to keep their design a secret, it seems like they may have gotten either matching or complementing tattoos. It also seems like they got their tattoos in the same place: on the inside of their left forearms.

Fans flooded the comments and started to speculate what kind of designs Jon and Rachel may have gotten tattooed. “Yin/Yang? Or something LDR related? Puzzle pieces? Hmmm,” one fan wrote, while another asked, “Are you getting the wedding band tattoos?”

Jon and Rachel documented the first time they ever met in person during Season 2 of TLC’s hit reality TV series 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, and they’ve taken fans on every step of their long distance relationship journey: from their romantic proposal to their emotional elopement wedding ceremony.

But even though they tied the knot, the couple still is in a long distance relationship — with Jon in England and Rachel in Albuquerque — because they don’t have enough money to start the process to apply for the CR-1 visa, which would allow Jon to enter and live in the United States as the spouse of an American citizen.

It’s unclear when the couple will begin their visa process, but Jon took to Instagram recently to reveal how they manage to keep their relationship going despite the distance. “We choose to hurt 93% of the year because be the love we have the other 7% makes it all worth it,” Jon wrote.

For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!