Til they meet again! 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days stars Jon Walters and Rachel Walters were one of the two couples to get married on Season 2 of the hit TLC reality TV series, but that doesn’t mean that they’re able to live happily ever after just yet. Jon and Rachel are still in a long distance relationship, and the married couple reunited for their honeymoon earlier this month in Jon’s home country of England just before the holidays. Now, just hours after Rachel returned back home Albuquerque, Jon reflected on his long distance marriage with Rachel in a strongly-worded message to their haters on Instagram.

“Miserable trolls actually think they can cause pain by being mean and ridiculing us for how we look or our relationship or the fact we’re not wealthy — but I know for an absolute fact we have more heart and courage than they will ever have, that they will never love or be loved the way we do, they are miserable people who are either alone or they settled,” Jon, 34, wrote on Instagram. “We’ve never hurt anyone, we aren’t immoral, we work hard and our struggle is real and the only reason anyone would attack a married couple trying to be together is because they know it, they see how happy and in love we are and they know how the story ends — our love, commitment, trust, and love reminds them how pathetic their lives are.”

It seems like Jon’s message was directed at the haters who constantly troll him and his wife on Instagram because they are forced to live in separate countries because they don’t have the money to start the visa process and they also don’t have the money to visit each other as often as they’d like. Haters also bring up Jon’s criminal history, since it will also play a big role in whether he will be granted a visa to the United States or not. “If he did not get into all that trouble, it would be a lot easier!” one fan wrote in the comments of Rachel’s latest Instagram post.

“We choose to hurt 93% of the year because the love we have the other 7% makes it all worth it,” Jon continued. “They can keep trolling trying to hurt us but we’re a thousand times stronger than they will ever be. Trolls and haters will never be able to hurt us like our LDR already does. Thank you to all those who have closed the distance and inspire.”

For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!