Mom’s on his side! 90 Day Fiancé fans were shocked to learn that Larissa Dos Santos Lima was arrested in Las Vegas over the weekend after getting into a very public fight with her husband Colt Johnson. While many fans are choosing sides in the fight, it’s understandable that Colt’s mom Debbie would come to his defense in the matter. In a now-deleted screenshot, Debbie tried to diffuse the situation and explained what she thinks went down between Colt and Larissa.

“Larissa is fine. Thanks to some of her so-called fans, they called the police and she was arrested. My son was trying to help her and you thought better. Thank you for interfering when you don’t understand the situation,” Debbie wrote, according to a screengrab shared by blogger John Yates.

Debbie, Colt, and Larissa all live together in Colt’s home in Las Vegas but Debbie was in NYC for her appearance on Sunday’s 90 Day Fiancé Live. While she was gone, it seemed like Larissa and Colt got into an argument early on Saturday morning, and things just escalated out of control from there — and Larissa documented most of the drama on her Instagram story.

In her first set of videos, Larissa vented about Colt and explained that she doesn’t post any photos of him or with him on social media because he wanted to hide their relationship because of their current storyline on 90 Day Fiancé. It seemed like Larissa confronted Colt about the reason why he wanted fans to think he is single, and Larissa recorded the videos while Colt was out of the house.

But the couple got into it again when Colt returned. In another set of videos, Larissa explained that Colt brought her flowers as an apology, but she didn’t accept his gesture so easily. Larissa claimed that Colt got upset because she didn’t accept his apology, and she showed fans some damage that Colt allegedly caused in their house — by throwing the flowers on the floor and knocking over furniture.

“He did it because I say, ‘Okay I accept the flowers but what you are doing is wrong. Stop [lying], stop to pretend to people that we are not together.’ Then he put the flowers down and did it,” Larissa said in one video. It seemed like the couple continued to fight until Colt took Larissa’s phone away. She made a plea for help on social media, and that’s when cops were called and ultimately arrested Larissa.

For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!