When it rains, it pours. Not only is Donald Trump dealing with the ongoing scandal known as Stormy Daniels, but now he is also responding to the “golden showers” allegations made by James Comey. In his upcoming book, A Higher Loyalty, the former FBI director claims the president asked him to investigate the infamous “pee tape” to reassure Melania Trump.

During his election campaign, it was reported that during Trump’s visit to Russia in 2013 he had prostitutes pee on the bed that Barack and Michelle Obama slept on during a previous trip. At the time, the POTUS denied the story, claiming it was impossible because he was a “germaphobe.” James, who was fired by the former Apprentice host shortly after he took office, was allegedly asked by the 71-year-old to debunk the rumor once and for all. “He brought up what he called the ‘golden showers thing’. . . adding that it bothered him if there was ‘even a 1 percent chance’ his wife, Melania, thought it was true,” he wrote, according to Page Six. “In what kind of marriage, to what kind of man, does a spouse conclude there is only a 99 percent chance her husband didn’t do that?”

james comey donald trump getty

Well, Trump was clearly not amused by the anecdote and took to Twitter to discredit the author. “James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did — until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH,” Trump tweeted. “He is a weak and untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst ‘botch jobs’ of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!”

X-rated extracurricular actitvites aside, Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen was recently the subject of a FBI raid on April 9, with the authorities taking thousands of records regarding Russia and Trump’s affair with Stormy —who is preparing to pose nude and spill more details about the prez in Penthouse magazine. What a time to be alive.

Tune in to Comey’s ABC News exclusive interview on Sunday, April 15 at 10 p.m. before the release of his book on Tuesday, April 17.

For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!