Nothing like a love song to express your feelings! 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days star Jon Walters serenaded his wife Rachel Walters before they parted ways and he committed wholeheartedly to his performance. In a new video posted to Instagram, Jon belted out the lyrics as Rachel watched on with tears in her eyes.

Jon was using the karaoke app Smule and he proudly showed off his vocal prowess! Fans were living for his vulnerable post and several gushed over how sweet it was in the comment section. “This brought tears to my eyes. Jon, if you recorded this, I would buy it and I bet a lot of other people would too. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful,” one wrote. “Omg you guys make the cutest couple ever,” another chimed in. A third sweetly added, “This shows all the emotions of a LDR!”

View this post on Instagram

@rachelwalters01 I f#*king love you #ldrcouple #90dayfiance #ldrmeeting #ldractivities #visa

A post shared by Jon 🇬🇧 Rachel 🇺🇸 (@followourfairytale) on

The TLC couple won’t be meeting again until May 2019 and Jon shared an emotional message via social media on Dec. 23, revealing how difficult it is to be a part so many days a year. “Miserable trolls actually think they can cause pain by being mean and ridiculing us for how we look or our relationship or the fact we’re not wealthy, but I know for an absolute fact we have more heart and courage than they will ever have, that they will never love or be loved the way we do, they are miserable people who are either alone or they settled,” he began his lengthy post.

“We choose to hurt 93% of the year because be the love we have the other 7% makes it all worth it,” Jon, 34, explained. Jon and Rachel are making their long-distance relationship work, and the married couple reunited for their honeymoon earlier this month in Jon’s home country of England. The pair enjoyed some much-needed quality time together and even got last minute tattoos! Now, Rachel has returned back home to Albuquerque and they’re already counting down the days until their next reunion. Stay strong!

Have a tip? Send it to us! Email In Touch at