Alligator hunter Junior Edwards was one of many Swamp People cast members fired in 2015, but he's still hoping to make a comeback on the History reality show. And he needs your help making that happen, he says! So what happened to Junior on Swamp People anyway? Here's how it all went down.

As In Touch previously reported, a dozen stars of the reality show were shown the door after Season 6, and fellow cast-off Gator Queen Liz blamed Original Media, the new management of the show's production company. (She also says she was asked to take those accusations offline.)

Posted by Junior and Willie Edwards on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Before long, Junior himself addressed the drama on social media — and addressed some shadiness within the cast. "I see a bunch of posts saying that a certain family was saying that we asked for more money and that's why we are not on the show anymore," he wrote in an August 2015 Facebook post. "To clear up gossip and BS, we never asked for anything. Only communication we had with the production company was when we were told that we would not be on the show anymore." (Then he got a little shady himself, writing, "We have made our living off the bayou all our lives. We don't need a camera stuck in our faces to do that, like some people.")

The show has aired three more seasons in the ensuing years, and as he revealed in a Facebook post this April, Junior's ready for a reprise performance. "We see a lot of posts wanting all of the originals back," he said. "Y'all control the ratings. I think Deadliest Catch is up to Season 12 and we aren't too far behind them. It's because of you fans. Tell the network who and what you want to see on the show. Start a [Facebook] group like 'Bring the original cast of Swamp People back.' [Nowadays] it's like, who yells the loudest gets their way."

So there you have it, folks. If you wanna see Junior, Gator Queen Liz, and the other Season 6 casualties back on the show, you'd better start yellin'!