This soft and pretty summer ombre mani, created by Hannah Lee @hannaroxitis, is seriously easy to create at home.
1. Cuticle Nipper: Hand-sharpened blades meticulously removes cuticles and hangnails.
2. Nail Tool: Gently pushes back cuticles and cleans under nails.
3. Cuticle Scissor: Hand-sharpened blades curve away from skin to safely trim cuticles.
4. Fingernail and Toenail Clipper: Features curved blades that contour to the nail’s free edge.
5. Salon Board: Medium grit, padded surface shapes nails to a smooth even finish.
1. Apply a grey base color to all nails.
2. Border each nail with clear tape.
3. Apply a thin stripe of nail polish onto a makeup sponge in this color order; grey, pink, dark pink, grey.
4. Dab color onto each nail to create the ombre ect.
5. Apply topcoat.
6. Remove tape and clean up skin with acetone and a cotton swab.
For more inspiration, visit Japonesque on Instagram.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!