Reruns of The Cosby Show are being pulled off the air after Bill Cosby was found guilty of sexual assault. Atlanta-based network Bounce TV, which was founded by Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young, has made the decision to nix all scheduled episodes following Thursday's court decision.

According to Page Six, Bounce made a statement to several media outlets that read, "Effective immediately, Bounce is removing The Cosby Show."

On April 26, the jury found the now 80-year-old guilty of drugging and sexually molesting Andrea Constand in his home in 2004, and he faces up to 10 years behind bars. TMZ reported that the jurors heard testimony from Andrea and five other women — who claimed Cosby drugged and assaulted them— over the 12-day trial period. At one point, prosecutor Kristen Feden reportedly called out the disgraced celebrity for smiling during the trial. "He's laughing like it's funny, but there's absolutely nothing funny about them being stripped of their capacity to consent," she said.

bill cosby accusers

The former TV star's last trial in 2017 resulted in a hung jury because two jurors refused to change their not-guilty vote. Prior to the trial, Andrea was awarded a $3.4 million settlement from Cosby, which was made public in the courtroom for the first time yesterday.

Attorney Kevin R. Steele told The Philadelphia Inquirer earlier this month, "When this happened with Andrea Constand, there was no mistake that there was no consent," He added, "When someone is drugged, they don't have the ability to consent."

The Cosby Show was an American sitcom starring Cosby that aired for eight seasons from 1984 to 1992. The NBC series focused on the Huxtable family, an upper middle-class African-American family living in Brooklyn, New York.

If you need support, The National Sexual Assault Hotline is available 24/7 at 1-800-656-4673. You will be connected with a trained staff member in your area. Or visit RAINN.org to chat online one-on-one with a support specialist at any time.