Seriously, Lady Gaga’s French Bulldog Asia lives a life most of us could only dream of.
1 of 12
11 Reasons We Want to Be Lady Gaga’s Puppy, Asia, For a Day
2 of 12
1. When you’re this cute, NO ONE will judge you for taking a selfie/mirror pic.
Seriously, like, not a single MySpace joke. Props.
3 of 12
2. You get to see the world.
Do dogs need passports? If so, Asia has more stamps than you do.
4 of 12
3. When you do travel, you always do it first class.
Not bad—we bet there was even kibble out of a champagne glass!
5 of 12
4. Forget professional obligations. Asia’s all about that jetsetting lifestyle.
Can you say “Rich Dogs of Instagram”?!
6 of 12
5. Because she gets to do incredible things like surf.
Fact: We heard this inspired the really confusing part in “Drunk in Love” where Beyoncé goes, “Surfboart, surfboart.”
7 of 12
6. Bored of your 9-to-5 job? Asia can’t hear over the peaceful silence at the beach.
8 of 12
7. You get some really awesome friends.
Meet Fozzi and Stella, Mother Monster’s other pups.
9 of 12
8. Like—really, really awesome friends. Like T.I.
Have you ever taken a selfie with T.I.? Didn’t think so.
10 of 12
9. When you’re rolling with Lady Gaga you probably never have to wait in lines at the bar.
Wanna know what bottle service is like? Just ask Asia.
11 of 12
10. But when you want to stay home, you’re treated to the finest of drinks.
Nothing but the best for this princess.
12 of 12
11. And when you’re ready to call it a day, this is where you rest your head.
Although we still can’t figure out why Lady Gaga would be sleeping in a dog bed…