He’s got priorities. Jersey Shore star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro was spotted spending time with his daughter, Ariana Sky, at a Disney theme park on October 12, just days after his arrest and emergency protective order lift. The father-daughter time comes after an allegedly violent altercation between the 33-year-old and his ex-girlfriendJen Harley.

The proud father shared a video clip to his Instagram Stories of himself and his 18-month-old baby riding the Dumbo ride and making silly faces at the camera. They stick their tongues out together and the reality star gives her a huge smooch on the cheek. Talk about being on dad duty and loving it.

On October 4, the MTV star was arrested for allegedly hitting his baby mama during a domestic abuse incident at an Airbnb they had rented in Los Angeles. LAPD confirmed to In Touch shortly after the arrest that the Las Vegas resident was booked for kidnapping — as baby Ariana was on the scene of the altercation.

“I can tell you that officers responded to a battery in progress in the 7200 block of Woodrow Wilson Drive at around 2:40 a.m. Suspect and victim were involved in some kind of physical altercation,” LAPD told In Touch at the time of the arrest. “When officers on location, the suspect was uncooperative. Officers had to use a taser so there was minor use of force that occurred.”

They also confirmed that the child at the scene was “not harmed.” Ronnie was then released from jail the same day, after posting $100,000 bail.


Shortly after, Ronnie’s lawyer released a rebuttal on his behalf on October 5. “The reporting of the alleged incident relating to Ronnie Magro this morning is based upon pure speculation and innuendo,” Scott E. Leemon said in a statement obtained by In Touch. “We are currently conducting our own investigation and will have no further comment until that has been concluded.”

The Bronx native was then issued an emergency protective order, which required him to stay 100 yards away from the 31-year-old until his court hearing on October 11. According to Us Weekly, the order was lifted after Jen didn’t show up for the scheduled hearing.

Have a tip? Send it to us! Email In Touch at contact@intouchweekly.com.