UPDATED Oct. 26 at 7:52 p.m.
Hours after actress Ashley Greene's former tenant, Adrian Mayorga, claimed a glass crack pipe was found inside her apartment that burned down last year, a source close to the "Twilight" beauty says it's simply not true.
The incident took place in March 2013. At the time, it was reported she, her brother, and her then-boyfriend Ryan Phillippe were all supposedly sleeping inside the condo when it went up in flames.
"There was no crack pipe found in Ashley's apartment. It's all hearsay from unnamed sources -- Mayorga's claiming he heard from a friend of an unidentified worker who may have entered the apartment," the source tells Us Weekly. "Additionally, Phillippe went on the record saying he wasn't there."
Ashley unfortunately lost one of her dogs in the fire.
Originally posted Oct. 26 at 9:46 a.m.
When there's smoke, there's fire...
And now it has come to light that a crack pipe was allegedly found in Ashley Greene's LA apartment that burnt down last year.
At the time, Ashley, her boyfriend, and her brother were all sleeping when a fire broke out; caused by a candle near some fabric. All three got out, but one of her dogs perished, and it caused extensive damage to other units, whose tenants are now suing the actress.
According to a sworn deposition obtained by TMZ, building manager Adrian Mayorga is reportedly saying that not only did he suffer respiratory damage, but he cleared out the unit and found the glass crack pipe.
He also claims he was the first person out after the fire began, and says he saw Ashley and her company looking "disoriented ... they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something."
TMZ contacted Greene's people but did not get a response.