Last night was the Golden Globes—or, as Amy Poehler once put it, the only place where “the beautiful people of film rub shoulders with the rat-faced people of television!”
And, like Amy and fellow host Tina Fey promised, this year’s show was most certainly one to remember! The show was full of hilarious moment, clever one-liners, beautiful dresses and more! In case you missed the show last night, we got you covered!
First, check out our list of all the winners, by clicking here, then relive the 10 best moments of the night—in GIF form!
- When the world met Mr. Golden Globe… AKA Tina’s “adult son” Randy… AKA Amy Poehler
- When Amy got back to her lady-like form, and was calmed by Bono…
- And then they celebrated her win—for Best Actress in a TV Series: Comedy—with a makeout sesh!
- Ultimately, Bono decided he didn’t want to share the love with everyone (sorry, Diddy)
- That moment Emma Thompson proved to be the best by ditching her Louboutins and downing a martini
- Or when Julia Louis-Dreyfus acted WAY too cool for Amy, Tina and those TV nerds by hanging with her new bestie, Reese Witherspoon:
- But then got caught with the TV nerds… and a hot dog!
- What about when Diane Keaton taught us a valuable lesson via song, “Make new friends, but keep the old…”
- YEAH B*TCH! Who can forget when Aaron Paul celebrated Breaking Bad winning the Best TV Show: Drama in the most appropriate way ever?!
- Best of all, Tina’s unforgettable—and inappropriate, yet so so appropriate—introduction to Leonard DiCaprio: “Like a supermodel’s vagina, please give a warm welcome to Leonardo DiCaprio!”