Country singer and former Celebrity Rehab patient Mindy McCready is in the hospital after her mother, Gayle Inge, reportedly found her unconscious, called 911 and suggested that her daughter had overdosed after taking the pain pill Darvocet for a broken toe. But Mindy's Celebrity Rehab roommate Mackenzie Phillips tells In Touch exclusively she doesn't believe the star, who was visiting her 4-year-old son, Zander, at her mother's house in Fort Myers, Fla., relapsed. "I find it suspicious that her mom gave her a strong medication for a broken toe and called 911 saying that she was overdosing," Mackenzie says. "It also just seems a bit strange that this happened in the midst of a custody battle. Mindy was in Fort Myers to see her son, who is so important to her and whom she loves so much. I support her 100 percent. Dr. Drew supports her 100 percent, and I know that she is going to be fine and prevail."