Charlie Sheen is recovering after allegedly suffering a medical incident on Monday night.
A new report claims the 49-year-old experienced a bad case of food poisoning and dialed the fire department near his Malibu residence. Paramedics rushed to the scene.
RELATED: Charlie Sheen Plus 6 More Stars Who Went Off the Deep End
It's unclear why the Two and a Half Men star did not simply dial 911.
TMZ reports Charlie spent an hour and a half in the hospital where he was treated for dehydration. He allegedly told paramedics on scene that he was experiencing chest pains, but is doing much better at this time.
Neither Charlie nor his reps have commented on the incident.