News

Porsha Williams’ Ex Simon Rushes to Court to Stop ‘RHOA’ Filming in His $7 Million Georgia Mansion

Ryan Naumann

Updated

on

Porsha
Getty (2)

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams’ estranged husband, Simon Guobadia, asked a judge to reconsider the decision to allow her to film the reality show inside his home amid their bitter divorce war, In Touch can exclusively report.

According to court documents obtained by In Touch, Simon pleaded with the judge presiding over their divorce to vacate the November 19 order which permitted Porsha, 43, to film RHOA inside the Georgia mansion they once shared.

Simon purchased the $7 million mansion, but Porsha demanded she be allowed she have temporary exclusive use of the home after she filed for divorce in March.

Porsha claimed the prenup they signed before getting hitched had a provision that provided her the home following a split. Simon opposed the request claiming Porsha had her own home nearby and she should move into it instead.

In May, the judge sided with Porsha and awarded her the temporary exclusive use that she requested. Simon said at the time the court decided not to rule on the issue of filming inside the house.

He quoted the court order as stating, “Therefore, there should be no reliance on the Court for enforcement of either party’s position regarding the same until after such time as the issue has been heard.”

A couple of months later, in November, the court granted Porsha’s request to film Real Housewives of Atlanta at the property.

The order read, “That Wife’s temporary sole, and exclusive possession, use, and occupancy of the Marital Residence, includes Wife’s unrestricted right to film and produce television, film or social media or other audiovisual content in and around the Marital Residence.”

The judge continued, “If necessary, Husband shall execute any and all documents necessary to facilitate Wife’s ability to film and Husband’s release to film, returning any documents received within forty-eight (48) hours. All other issues are reserved for further determination.”

In his new motion to vacate the order permitting Porsha to film RHOA in his house, Simon claimed the court had contradicted itself in the two orders issued.

Simon said in March the court said the issue of filming would be heard before a judge, but he said the November order allowing filming was issued without a hearing where evidence was presented.

His lawyer argued, “[Simon] files this Motion to Vacate Order on Filming in Marital Residence and seeks to have this Court vacate its November 19, 2024 Order because the Court failed to conduct a hearing as it previously indicated it would on the issue, the Court did not receive any evidence to support its ruling, and equity demands that this Court vacates the Order.”

In his motion, Simon said Porsha claimed she needed the home for her employment with RHOA. The businessman said that despite her claims she has yet to produce any documents related to her employment, the terms of her employment or her salary.

His lawyer argued, “On one hand [Porsha] wants to use her employment to obtain relief from the Court, but on the other hand she wants to use the Court to avoid providing documentation of her employment to [Simon] to prevent him from preparing a defense against [Porsha’s] claims. Furthermore, [Porsha] has been selective about what provisions of the prenuptial agreement she wants this Court to enforce for her benefit and what provisions of the prenuptial agreement she wants this Court to ignore when doing so benefits her.”

Porsha has yet to respond in court. The judge has yet to rule.

Trending News

Better Call Saul Better Call Saul
Celebrity3 days ago

Beloved ‘Better Call Saul’ Star Shares Heartbreaking ALS Diagnosis and the Brave Reason He’s Going Public Now

News3 days ago

Casey Wasserman Engaged to Mistress, Who Sent Grotesque Emails to His Then-Wife, Amid Epstein Files Scandal

Politics3 days ago

Spencer Pratt Responds to Report That President Donald Trump May Endorse His Run for L.A. Mayor

Celebrity News3 days ago

Jessica Simpson Makes Her Kids Fly Coach Because She Doesn’t Want Them to Be ‘Entitled’

Entertainment2 days ago

Netflix’s ‘The Crash’: Mackenzie Shirilla’s Father Placed on Administrative Leave After Doc Release

Country Music3 days ago

Carly Pearce Says She Knew Marriage to Michael Ray Was a ‘Very Big Mistake’ Hours After Wedding

Exclusive3 days ago

Martin Short’s Relationship With Meryl Streep ‘a Bright Spot in His Life’ After Daughter’s Death

mackenzie shirilla and steve shirilla mackenzie shirilla and steve shirilla
Documentary2 days ago

Fans Still Can’t Believe How Netflix’s ‘The Crash’ Blew Up Mackenzie Shirilla’s Dad’s Life Overnight

Jessica Simpson Jessica Simpson
Celebrity3 days ago

Jessica Simpson Slammed for Flying First Class While Her Kids Sit in Coach: Fans Compare Her to ‘Home Alone’ Parents

True Crime3 days ago

Nancy Guthrie Update: Sheriff Says He’s No Longer in Contact With the Family — ‘It Works Both Ways’

B.J. Novak and Mindy Kaling B.J. Novak and Mindy Kaling
Celebrity2 days ago

Mindy Kaling Finally Breaks Silence on B.J. Novak Dating Rumors and Sets the Record Straight About Their Relationship

Celebrity News2 days ago

Tom Brady’s Stiff Gucci Runway Walk Has Model Ex-Wife Gisele Bundchen Amused