Police responded to an emergency call between 11 p.m. and midnight on March 27 reporting that musician Corey Feldman had been attacked and stabbed while getting out of his car. After the incident, Corey's bodyguard allegedly drove him to a hospital where he spoke with police and was admitted by doctors.

After some investigation, law enforcement reported that Corey could not describe his attacker and claimed that the man "stabbed him with something." The 46-year-old took to Twitter and explained, "I'M IN THE HOSPITAL! I WAS ATTACKED 2NITE! A MAN OPENED MY CAR DOOR & STABBED ME W SOMETHING! PLEASE SAY PRAYERS 4 US! ???? THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY MYSELF & MY SECURITY IN THE CAR, WHEN 3 MEN APPROACHED! WHILE SECURITY WAS DISTRACTED, W A GUY A CAR PULLED UP & ATTACKED! I'M OK!"

He wrote a follow-up tweet and said, "@LAPD R CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING THE CASE AS AN ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE! I HAVE HAD MOUNTING THREATS ON ALL SM PLATFORMS BY THIS VILE "WOLFPACK" & THIS IM SURE IS A RESULT OF THOSE NEGATIVE ACTIONS! I HAVE REASON 2 BELIEVE ITS ALL CONNECTED! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HOW SICK R THESE PPL?!?"

However, The Blast reported that in the early hours of March 28 police said there was "no indication of a laceration" on Corey's body and he was released from the hospital. The actor has since been responding to multiple media outlets on Twitter about the situation. Most recently, he confirmed that the investigation is still ongoing as he hasn't heard back from police yet.