There are a lot of reasons why we no longer have Rob and Chyna blaring its way to our small screens every Sunday — because the show wasn’t very good and because the couple broke up, to name a few. But that’s not what Blac Chyna thinks! According to a new report, the mother-of-two is suing the entire Kardashian family, claiming that they’re responsible for the demise of her show.
TMZ reports that she is claiming that the famous family used “their phower and influence over the E! Network to kill the second season.” However, sources close to the fam say that it was the show’s own low ratings — and the fact that the two protaganists won’t be in the same room as one another — that makes filming impossible. Check out the video to learn more about the lawsuit!
The 29-year-old has been at odds with her daughter Dream’s paternal family as of late. As In Touch previously reported, Kylie Jenner and Rob Kardashian recently filed a lawsuit against Chy — and Kris Jenner urged Kim Kardashian to join the legal fight against her former friend.
In Rob and Kylie’s lawsuit, Rob claims that his baby mama physically assaulted him on countless occasions and once attempted to strangle him using an iPhone charger. Chy also is said to have “terrorized Kylie” by telling her to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases while she was dating Tyga. Additionally, they accuse her of conceiving Rob’s child in an attempt to “cash in on the Kardashians’ fame.”
In Touch exclusively reported that Kris was urging Kim to join the fight as a plaintiff. A source told In Touch, “Lawyers have told Kris that they will get a much bigger settlement if Kim — the most popular Kardashian — is a plaintiff. A jury would definitely side with Kim.” Kris believes she has a case because Chy was allegedly leaking negative stories about the Kardashians — despite signing an NDA.