Kim Kardashian hates her newfound pregnancy curves— and she’s doing everything she can to conceal them.
As In Touch reported earlier this week, the star, who is due with her and Kanye West’s first child in July, is having trouble coping with the extra weight she’s gained over the past several months.
VIDEO: Pregnant Kim Calls Herself "Heavy"
Here’s how she’s been trying to hide the extra pounds:
1) Covering Up: Kim’s been spotted several times drowning in floor-length baggy skirts and dresses. "For me, I've found that I've gained inches and I've gotten wider but my belly hasn't popped yet, so I struggle finding things that don't make me look heavy," she wrote in a blog post on March 1.
2) Rocking Pantsuits: Kim has been forced to wear clothes (like this conservative Céline outfit) she wouldn’t normally be caught dead in. This is only one of the demure numbers she's rocked since she started gaining weight.
3) Concealing Her Butt: Kim used to flaunt her famous derriére— but not anymore. “I’ve gotten wider,” she admits. “Her butt is already big, and her boobs are getting bigger,” says a pal of of the expecting A-lister.
4) Wearing Dark Colors: Kim was shruded in always-slimming black at the March 16 Temptation premiere, but this wasn't the first she's worn of the dark hue. Kim even admitted at the premiere that she tells people she's six months pregnant (instead of five and a half) because it makes her "feel better about being heavy."
5) Using Spanx: "I guess I'm more focused on concealing the weight gain than I am on dressing the bump," Kim admits. Her body-contouring shapewear was caught peeking out from under her flowy dress as she climbed a flight of stairs in Brazil, so we can only imagine what she's wearing underneath tighter numbers, like her below ensemble.
Now that Kim has hired Jennifer Lopez’s style team to help her dress her pregnancy curves, we’re expecting to see some fashion transformations from the mommy-to-be in the near future! No more hiding those curves!