The Real Housewives of
New Jersey Season 5
This is going to be good.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey returns to Bravo for Season 5 on Sunday, June 2, but not before giving fans a teaser of all of the juicy drama to come.
The network has released a sneak peek of the upcoming season where Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita and Kathy Wakile will pick up right where last season’s contentious reunion left off.
To help you prepare for the epic premiere, In Touch has highlighted 9 of the trailer’s most OMG-worthy moments below:
9) Jacqueline and her husband, Chris Laurita, talk about their son’s coming of age, when Chris notes, “I found myself by the time I was CJ’s age.” Jacqueline’s response? “I’m gonna take all the socks out of his room.”
EXCLUSIVE: The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Caroline Manzo and Teresa Giudice Make Peace
8) While the entire gang are aboard a party bus, Teresa’s daughter, Milania, climbs on a pole in the center of the bus and exclaims, “I’m Melissa! I’m going on a pole!”
7) Teresa has a tear-filled conversation with her brother, Joe, and admits to him “I do regret things that I’ve done.” Could their reconciliation be for real this time?
6) Enemy sisters-in-law Melissa and Teresa were seen balancing high in the sky on a zipline when Teresa proposes a truce. She says to her sister-in-law, “After this, we’re never fighting again.” Melissa replies, “Okay,” as she smiles at Tre.
5) Caroline’s husband, Albert Manzo, wipes away tears and asks Caroline if she was ever abused.
EXCLUSIVE: The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga's Shocking Reconciliation
4) Caroline’s son, Albie, approaches her and says, “I’m worried about you and dad,” to which she replies, “You can’t fix everybody’s problems.”
3) In a shocking altercation at a restaurant, a woman accused Melissa of cheating on her husband.
2) In between clips of Melissa crying and provocatively dancing, Joe Gorga yells, “My parents come to the house and they look at you like you’re the Devil!”
And last, but certainly not least...
1) Joe Gorga and Joe Giudice get into a HUGE brawl at a family gathering, where the men are seen punching each other into walls as their wives watch in horror.
Check out the trailer below to see all of the jaw-dropping drama for yourself. Will you watch the season premiere?