Bellies all over the world are still hurting from Seth MacFarlane as last night’s Oscars host. From songs about boobs to controversial jabs, the Family Guy creator muttered some one-liners that will be talked about ‘til next year. Love him or hate him, check out ten of Seth’s most memorable jokes from the evening…and prepare to laugh.
10. “First time I saw him [Ben Affleck] with all that dark facial hair I thought, my god, the Kardashians have finally made the jump to film.”
9. "A lot of controversy about the use of the N-word in the film. I'm told the screenplay is based on Mel Gibson's voicemail." -Referring to Django Unchained.
8. “It’s Sunday, everybody’s dressed up. This is like church, only with more people praying.”
7. "This is a story about a man fighting to get back his woman who has been subjected to unspeakable violence. Or as Chris Brown and Rihanna call it, a date movie." -Referring to Django Unchained
6. “It'll be 16 years 'til she's too old for George Clooney.” -About 9-year-old Beasts of the Southern Wild Best Actress nominee Quavenzhane Wallis.
5. “Daniel Day-Lewis got so into character [as Lincoln] that when he saw Don Cheadle he tried to free him.”
4. "Tonight's ceremony is being watched by over a billion people worldwide. Which is why Jodie Foster will be up here later to ask for her privacy." -Referring to her Golden Globes speech.
3. "The quest to make Tommy Lee Jones laugh starts now."
2. “I would argue that the actor that really got inside Lincoln’s head was John Wilkes Booth.”
1. "Argo tells the previously classified story about an American hostage rescue in post-revolutionary Iran. The story was so top secret that the film's director is unknown to the Academy." – referring to Ben’s Best Director snub
Last night's Oscars ran for a whopping three hours and thirty-five minutes, which marks one of the longest telecasts in the last twenty years! "Since we have now been here this long we are going to go ahead and start the 2014 Oscars,” the funnyman joked with the audience. Thank goodness Seth was there to make the time fly by! What did you think of him as the host? Do you want him back next year? Sound off in comments!