Scott Disick finally appears to be taking a step in the right direction.
Shortly after he came under fire for promoting a club appearance at 1OAK in Las Vegas, the nightclub revealed the 32-year-old is no longer hosting a party tonight.
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
“Scott Disick has made the decision to postpone his appearance at 1OAK in Las Vegas this Friday, July 10,” the club said in a statement obtained by People. “The evening will resume as scheduled with a performance by DJ Shift.”
The announcement came shortly after photographers snapped shots of movers removing Scott’s personal belongings out of the home he shared with Kourtney Kardashian, 36, and their three children — five-year-old Mason, three-year-old Penelope and six-month-old Reign.
RELATED: 7 Ways Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Can Learn From Past Kardashian Breakups
It was previously reported that Lord Disick’s friends were “urging” him to go to rehab.
His pals said Kourtney was furious he missed their daughter’s third birthday party on Wednesday, which she interpreted as a sign he was “off the wagon” again.
(Photo Credit: Splash)
An insider close to the KUWTK star told Us Weekly he checked into a treatment facility on Sunday, July 5, only to leave the same day.
RELATED: Scott Disick Calls Daughter Penelope "One of the Only Things I'm Proud of About Myself" On Her Birthday
"Friends got really worried about Scott after he went on a bender during his France trip and urged him to enter a rehab facility," the insider explains.
The alleged trip would mark Scott's second stint in rehab this year, as he previously checked into Costa Rica's Rythmia Life Advancement Center in March.