Cory Monteith was beloved for his role as Finn Hudson on the hit show Glee. In light of his shocking death, we're remembering the young actor and his incredible voice by taking a looking back at his five best performances.
The 31-year-old actor, who passed away in Vancouver on Saturday, showcased his many talents throughout his years on the show.
Check out our fave moments below:
1. Cory's version of I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders in the tenth episode of the show is perhaps one his greatest performance on the series.
2. Cory sang a heartfelt version of R.E.M.'s Losing My Religion in the third episode of season two - and we loved every second of it.
3. Cory and real life girlfriend Lea Michele performed a duet of Elton John and Kiki Dee's Don't Go Breaking My Heart on the fourth episode of the second season.
4. Remember this Cory and Lea (who also played his onscreen girlfriend Rachel Berry) gem? On the 14th episode of season four, they performed We've Got Tonite by Bob Seger.
5. The late actor's version of Queen's Somebody To Love with the rest of the Glee cast was epic. It took place on the fifth episode of the hit series. Critics praised the song for being one of the show's best numbers.