Hollywood’s hottest health and wellness expert Rainbeau Mars just released an amazing new eBook that compliments her super-popular 21 Day Superstar Cleanse! Celebs like Russell Simmons, David Duchovny and James Cameron are huge fans of the hot new recipes. Health conscious Woody Harrelson even wrote her foreword.
Mars and her friends can’t stop celebrating, and held an exclusive brunch at her Beverly Hills home to commemorate the launch and served recipes from her eBook to showcase the power that food has in bringing people together.
MORE: Michael Bublé and Wife and Luisana Lopilato's Son Diagnosed With Cancer
Rainbeau told In Touch, “That's why I'm so passionate about sharing recipes with everyone, because I have so many first hand experiences of the benefits and impact of eating vegan/vegetarian, even if just for one meal” added the former face of Adidas. “You can enhance your health and help the planet while enjoying indulgent dishes!"
(Photo Credit: Rainbeau Mars)
She is making a difference and she recently installed a beehive at her home and is dedicating a portion of proceeds from her eBook to HoneyLove, a charity working to save the bees, which are responsible for one third of every bite of food we eat. Rainbeau knows that often people believe that eating plant-based or doing a cleanse means three weeks of wheat grass and salads, but she is "on a mission to prove that health, beauty and indulgence can coexist. That's why our weekly menu guides include recipes like vegan pizza, burgers, and ice cream in addition to fun and delicious ways to get your daily dose of greens.”
Below are three of Rainbeau’s favorite recipes from her brunch/eBook:
Rainbeau's Superstar Glow Beauty Smoothie Serves 3:
1-2 cucumbers (with the skins),
1/4 cup goji berries,
1 lemon (add the whole thing- peel and all),
1 glass filtered water
Blend ingredients together until creamy and smooth to support your natural beauty.
Whole Garden Salad Courtesy of Rosanna Arquette:
1 bunch romaine,
1 cup arugula,
2 cups red cabbage,
2 tomatoes (heirloom, chopped),
1-2 green apples,
1/2-1 cup honey pecans,
2 Tbsp olive oil (extra virgin, cold-pressed),
1 lemon (juiced),
2-3 cloves garlic (crushed),
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar,
Optional: dressing of choice,
1. Combine ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Toss until thoroughly mixed and coated with oils and dressing.
Grounding and Nourishing Kichari Courtesy of Perrey Reeves (Actress and Co-Founder of The Sanctuary at Two Rivers):
1⁄2 cup brown rice (washed),
1⁄2 cup red lentils, or mung beans (washed),
2 tsp ghee (if vegan use oil),
1 cup yellow onion (diced),
2 cups spinach, chopped,
1 cups carrots (diced),
1⁄2 tsp ginger (grated),
1 tsp black mustard seeds,
1⁄4 tsp cumin seed,
1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder,
3⁄4 tsp cumin powder,
3⁄4 tsp coriander powder,
1⁄8 tsp hing (asafetida),
1⁄4 tsp cardamom powder,
1 1⁄4 tsp salt,
1⁄8 tsp black pepper,
3 1/2 cups water,
1. Use a large pot on high heat and add ghee or oil. Once melted, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Once the mustard seeds start popping, add ginger and all spices, stirring for 30 seconds to emulsify it all.
2. Then mix in the dry lentils and rice, stirring them into spices for 1 minute.
3. Add onions and stir in for 1 minute. Add carrots and stir in for 1 minute.
4. Add spinach and then add water and cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, stir, reduce heat to the lowest setting, cover and simmer for 40 minutes (until a thick porridge consistency is reached), stirring occasionally after 20 min.
5. Scoop into a bowl to serve. Garnish with whole cilantro leaf.