Pregnancy has hardly been a walk in the park for Kim Kardashian.
The reality star, 32, has been quite vocal about the difficulties that come along with having a bun in the oven— and In Touch has compiled a list of some of her most memorable complaints to date.
9) "I've gotten sick a couple of times, so that kind of puts you out especially when you travel and stuff,” the star says of pregnancy getting in the way of her busy schedule. “It's getting a little bit more difficult."
8) “I’m not going to lie and be like, ‘Oh, it’s been amazing and I’ve adjusted great.’ Your body changes so much,” she said of adapting to her baby on-the-way.
EXCLUSIVE: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Enlists 5 Trainers and a Nutritionist
7) Kim Even has her sister, Khloé Kardashian, worried about getting pregnant. “Kim’s pregnancy is scaring me to death,” Khloé confessed. “She'll call and say 'Hold on to these moments, Khloé — adopt, surrogacy, I hate this!'”
6) “I was waiting for this amazing experience where I could just do whatever I want and eat whatever I want and it hasn't been that way,” Kim confessed. “It's been a lot of pain everywhere."
5) "Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] made it look or as my mom has made it look," Kim says.
EXCLUSIVE: Pregnancy Kim Kardashian Bows Out of Baby Bump Photo Shoot
4) "Kanye and I are like 'Is this happening?' Oh my God. Am I ready for this? Like, can I handle this?" Kim confessed about when she found out she was pregnant. "The whole plan with my doctor was to go to Miami, get off birth control, really clean out my system, freeze my eggs and I got pregnant. I was freezing my eggs because I did not want to get pregnant right this minute. I wanted to wait until I got divorced and hopefully remarried.
3) “I struggle finding things that don't make me look heavy," Kim confessed of her maternity style. She even asked her fans what she should wear!
2) “Look at this body on my little sister, Kendall Jenner. How jealous am I?” she said in a video she took of her 17-year-old sis. “But I get called too fat, so I’m just saying this is — yeah, it is kind of creepy. But I’m just jealous that she’s a model and she’s so tall!”
NEWS: Could Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Weight Gain Give Her Health Problems?
1) Kim has recently tweeted old pictures with captions like, “Flashback Friday!!! I miss u <3 LOL” referring to her fit bikini bod in a past photo shoot, and “#tbt another dancing throwback! Me leaving dance rehearsals #IWasSoooooSkinny” talking about her time on Dancing With the Stars in 2008.
With three months left to go until she welcomes baby number one, we’re likely to hear more about Kim’s pregnancy misfortune in the near future!
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!