The day has come for Justin Timberlake to bring sexy back…again.The superstar’s anticipated new album The 20/20 Experience comes out today, and he’s had a busy week leading up to it’s release.In true Timberlake style, Justin went all out promoting his new music, and In Touch has a recap of some of the highlights (and surprises!) from JT's week leading up to today’s launch.1) SNL Superstar: On March 9, JT kicked off the week by hosting Saturday Night Live for the fifth time. The “Suit & Tie” singer not only brought the laughs, but his performances were unforgettable. Oh, and did we mention his episode was the highest-rated since January 2012?
2) Unforgettable on Fallon: For five days in a row, Justin was a guest star on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, where he reminded fans just how freakin’ funny (and talented) he is.
3) Southern Hospitality: On Thursday, March 14, Justin and his wife Jessica Biel celebrated their pal Timbaland’s birthday at JT’s restaurant, Southern Hospitality, in NYC’s Hell’s Kitchen area. But that wasn’t all he celebrated that night: It marked the two-year opening of the location! Jay-Z and Beyoncé also stopped by.
NEWS: Justin and Jay-Z's Legends of the Summer Tour Details Revealed
4) Fan Fest: To end his week with a bang, JT closed the SXSW music festival in Austin, Texas on Saturday, March 16! Questlove and RJD2 were on hand to help him bid adieu.
5) Party Time: To celebrate today’s launch, Justin will be on The CW at 8 p.m. ET for the one hour special, Target Presents the iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Justin Timberlake. Expect performances, interviews — and the world premiere of his new music video for “Mirrors”.
6) Surprise Album: Prepare to be blown away. After hinting that a collaboration album may be in the works with Jay-Z, Justin confirmed that a follow-up to 20/20 will come out in November. “spoiler alert. 20/20 Vol 2 comes out in nov. (10 songs now…..10 songs later= 20 vision),” he shared — however, he wouldn’t confirm the November the release date. He likes to keep fans guessing, alright.Now that the big day has finally arrived, will you pick up Justin’s new album The 20/20 Experience?