Sandra Bullock is the definition of a truly versatile star.
Take, for example, the 2014 People’s Choice Awards, where Sandra took home the award for Favorite Movie Actress, Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress and Favorite Comedic Movie Actress. One thing she isn’t prepared for? A power outage, apparently!
On Jan. 16, Sandy took home the Critics’ Choice Movie Award for actress in an action movie, and when she went up to accept her award, she was seen playfully mouthing, “What the f*ck?”
The 49-year-old then deadpanned, “I’m an action hero. You do not do that to an action hero.”
Luckily, Sandra isn’t the first star to drop an F-bomb during an acceptance speech—Bradley Cooper even let one slip after American Hustle was named Best Comedy at the CCMAs!
Check out more acceptance speeches that’ll live in infamy thanks to stars’ naughty mouths!
1. Tina Fey – The Comedy Awards (2011)
2. Melissa Leo – The 83rd Academy Awards (2011)
3. Jon Stewart – The 64th Primetime Emmy Awards (2012)
4. Nicki Minaj – The BET Awards (2012)
5. Sally Field – Human Right’s Campaign’s 16th Annual National Dinner (2012)
Okay, we have to admit, this is heartfelt! One acceptance speech f-bomb we can definitely get behind!
6. Jean Dujardin – The 84th Academy Awards (2012)
7. Fiona Apple – MTV’s Video Music Awards (1997)
8. Jacqueline Bisset – The 71st Golden Globe Awards (2014)