Liam Payne Saves His
Friend After Apartment
One Direction’s Liam Payne is more than just a pretty face! He’s an award-winning singer, a newly crowned movie star and now a lifesaver—literally!
According to reports, Liam’s friend Andy was trying to refuel an outdoor heater on the terrace of Liam’s London apartment when the heater combusted. The 20-year-old popstar was in the kitchen, but was able to act quickly to put out the flames.
While Liam was left physically unscathed, his friend is reportedly in the hospital being treated for burns.
In his new movie, One Direction: This Is It, Liam revealed that if he had not pursued showbiz, he would have liked to be a firefighter—although this traumatic run-in may change his mind!