A lot has happened since Lamar Odom was found unconscious in a Las Vegas brothel on Oct. 13 following a drug overdose that reportedly triggered multiple strokes— and now businesses and careers are at stake.
A new report claims employees from the Sunrise hospital in Las Vegas, where the 35-year-old was treated to following the incident, attempted to photograph Lamar in a coma and were immediately fired.
RELATED: Khloé Kardashian Undergoes MAJOR Hair Transformation — Take a Look!
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
"We take all patient privacy very seriously and follow all HIPAA policies in compliance with federal regulations,” a rep for the establishment told TMZ.
RELATED: Chris Rock Tweets Insensitive Joke About Lamar Odom — Find Out What He Said!
In addition to that, two employees from Love Ranch brothel were suspended for allegedly lying about Lamar’s drug use during his stay. Others have quit following the incident, one telling TMZ the management encouraged Lamar to pick the women with partying reputations.
We learned on Monday that Lamar’s blood reportedly tested positive for cocaine use during his coma.