Need advice for Valentine's Day from a male perspective? We have the perfect solution. On their hit HGTV show, Kitchen Cousins, Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri run a New Jersey-based construction company that turns mediocre kitchens into masterpieces, but they also have a plan for making the perfect romantic date!
1) Make a full day out of it: Plan an adventure of sorts by going to the park, taking a hike or a long walk and surprising her with a bouquet of flowers.
2) Become a fan of going with jewelry for Valentine’s Day: Do this because it is something she can wear all year and it will always remind her of that special day. It's all about creating memories!
3) Never underestimate the power of staying in and making dinner: Make sure you do your research and game and know what you are making.
4) After dinner, this is the time when you need to get away from everything and everyone: Always try to make the whole day just about you as a couple.
5) Turn off your cell phone… romance doesn’t have a ringtone.
Kitchen Cousins airs Wednesdays at 9:30/8:30c on HGTV.