Kim Kardashian Is Only Donating 10 Percent of Her eBay Sales to Philippines Typhoon Victims

Kim Kardashian is having an eBay auction of old clothes and donating the proceeds to victims of the Philippines typhoon--but only ten percent!

Kim Kardashian is having an eBay auction of old clothes and donating the proceeds to victims of the Philippines typhoon--but only ten percent!

Getty

Kim Kardashian has announced that she's holding a massive eBay auction and donating the proceeds to victims of the recent Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. But if you read the fine print, it turns out that the reality star is only donating 10 percent of the proceeds to people in need--and pocketing the other 90 percent for herself!

Journey Band Members Donate $350K for Philippines Typhoon Relief

"This is a very special auction because a portion of the proceeds of my eBay auction are going to International Medical Corps, a nonprofit organisation that provides critical health services on remote islands where families are struggling to access medical care and basic resources like food, clean drinking water and vital medications," the 33-year-old fiancee of Kanye West wrote in an ad for the eBay auction.

Although Kim is still giving some money to Philippines aid, it pales in comparison to what other celebs are doing. Victoria Beckham donated tens of thousands of dollars' worth of designer shoes and clothes from her own closet, to a London auction for the relief effort, as well as sending money of her own. The band Journey, whose current lead singer Arnel Pineda is from the Philippines, gave $350,000 of their own money to the Red Cross.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian: Living Apart!

What will Kim be doing with the 90 percent profit from her online sale? She recently took her five-month-old daughter North West on a shopping spree at high-end store Bergdorf Goodman, and she has admitted that the baby has her own personal stylist as well as a closet full of clothes from pricey brands like Lanvin and Dior. An insider recently revealed to In Touch that Kanye, 36, spent a whopping $20,000 just on women's shoes, presumably as gifts for Kim, at tony NYC store Barney's.

Keep up with your fave celebs in the pages of In Touch Weekly by subscribing now!