Fifth Harmony Sign
Record Deal: 5 Fun
Facts About the Girl
They may have placed third on The X Factor, but it's all good news in 2013 for the girls of Fifth Harmony. The lades have signed a record deal with Simon Cowell's Syco Music and fellow X Factor judge L.A. Reid's Epic Records, which means original music is on the way!
To get you excited for their new tunes, check out five fun facts about Fifth Harmony—one for each member of the next big girl group.
1. All five girls— Ally Hernandez, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Karla Cabella and Dinah Hanson—auditioned separately for The X Factor and each received four yeses from the judges.
NEWS: Britney Spears Not Returning The X Factor
2. Even though they didn't know each other before The X Factor, the girls were friends before they were a group. They all got along great and bonded during the boot camp!
3. Before they let America pick their name, Fifth Harmony, the group went through two other names. First LYLAS, meaning Love You Like A Sister, and then 1432, which means I Love You Too.
4. The Fifth Harmony girls come from all over the United States! Ally and Normani are from Texas, Lauren and Karla are from Miami, and Dinah, representing the west coast, calls California home.
NEWS: L.A. Reid Quits The X Factor
5. Directioners, watch out! Fifth Harmony have their own following and they are strong! The girls’ fan base, made up mainly of 'Harmonizers' helped the girls get to the final three!
Will you buy Fifth Harmony's new album?