Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!
It's every parent's nightmare. Dennis Quaid and his wife's newborn twins were hospitalized after being given an overdose of heparin, an anti-clotting medication. The twins, Thomas and Zoe, who were born on November 8 via a surrogate, started to "bleed out" on Sunday because of the drug and were admitted to neo-natal intensive care and given a drug to reverse the effects. They are reportedly in stable condition. The hospital has apologized for the "preventable error" and Dennis' rep released a statement to E! News, saying, "Dennis and Kimberly appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers and hope they can maintain their privacy at this difficult time."