Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has built her brand on shooting her mouth off. But the self-named "truth cannon" may have gone too far with controversial comments about child molestation.
On the latest installment of Brandi's podcast, she joked with her guests, comedians Jim Florentine and Don Jamieson, she opened with her attempt at bawdy humor. "I was actually stalking you online, Jim, and we have something in common! I, too, wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up," the 41 year old said. "My sister got felt up by a principal, and nothing for me. He didn’t even look at me sideways ... Now looking back, I’m super-bummed. I was thinking, ‘All this and nothing?’ Super-hot and they passed me up!"
Does Brandi Glanville Need Rehab?
Not surprisingly, Brandi's comments got her in a ton of hot water. But this is far from the first time that the former model has made controversial remarks. We've rounded up a few of her biggest blunders:
- In her bestselling book Drinking & Tweeting, Brandi wrote about having sex with now ex-husband Eddie Cibrian the first night they met.
"I used to joke that he ‘raped’ me. Rape jokes are never funny, except when they are. I was saying, ‘No,no,no,’ the entire time, but we all know that despite the adage, sometimes no does mean yes," she wrote.
Brandi Glanville Writes and Then Deletes Open Letter to Joyce Giraud on Facebook
- This season, Brandi has had conflict with newbie Housewife Joyce Giraud. Brandi made race-related comments about Joyce, who is from Puerto Rico, and called her "Hoyce," mocking a Latin accent. The fallout caused Brandi to get labeled a racist, and she lost a gig at the Hard Rock Hotel following complaints.
- While on Watch What Happens Live, Brandi dropped the bombshell that Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa had slept with RHOBH castmate Yolanda Foster's ex-husband, breaking up their marriage. She then added that Joanna's "p***y smelled." Yolanda and Joanna both denied the story.
Joanna Krupa Sports "Team Rimes" T-Shirt (PIC)
- On The Howard Stern Show, Brandi complained about how some of her castmates treated her badly. "These women were horrible," she told the shock jock. "They are just c***s."
- However, Brandi reserves some of her angriest comments for Eddie and his new wife, country singer LeAnn Rimes. In her book, Brandi joked about LeAnn being "flat-chested" and has also accused the singer of copying her style. She also shared the story of how she got revenge on her ex by using his credit card to pay for plastic surgery.
Brandi Glanville Tweets About Her Drunken Nip Slip Photos
"I decided that since Eddie had ruined my vagina for me, he could pay for a new one. I gave [the doctor's office] Eddie's credit card number," she wrote.
Do you think Brandi should stay on RHOBH or get fired? Tell us in the comments!