She still can’t believe it.
Blac Chyna finally broke her silence in a pre-taped interview with Good Morning America, which aired on Monday, July 10. With high-powered attorney Lisa Bloom by her side, the Lashed Bar owner, 29, opened up about her Instagram feud with ex-fiance Rob Kardashian and explained why she is going to court to get a restraining order against him after he posted nude pictures of her on Instagram.
"I was devastated, of course. I'm like, how could somebody, like, post these pictures of me?" Chyna told GMA’s Linsey Davis. "And I'm like, 'Wow, OK.' Like, this is a person that I trusted. I felt...betrayed." As for reports that Chyna actually liked the explicit images that Rob posted, she fired back, "I didn't like none of the photos. I actually have Robert Kardashian blocked from my Instagram.”
As previously reported, Rob, 30, launched into a social media tirade against Chyna — with whom he shares eight-month-old daughter Dream — on Wednesday, July 5. In his rant, he not only accused the model of cheating on him with multiple men, but posted several graphic snaps of her — including images of her butt, breasts, and genitals. That same day, Chyna’s other lawyer Walter Mosley revealed that his client was pursuing legal action against the Arthur George sock designer, since what he did could be considered “revenge porn” — a crime in the state of California.
During her chat with GMA, Chyna revealed that she decided to ultimately take legal action against Rob after speaking to him after the fact. "I talked to Rob about everything. I talked to him," the mother of two — who also shares son King Cairo, 4, with ex Tyga — said. "The moral of the story is, like, he doesn't respect me, so if you can't respect me, you have to respect the law.”
When Linsey brought up fan speculation that Chyna — who has complicated histories with several members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, including Kim and Kylie — had a child with Rob solely to seek revenge on the famous family, she was quick to deny the rumors.
"First of all, that's not even my character. And I see all these things on the internet, and I never address it because I'm the bigger person. Robert came at me,” she said, shutting down rumors that she used the sole make Kardashian for “fame and fortune.”
Said the former stripper, "I was already Blac Chyna before the Kardashians. Nobody was out to make a baby out of spite."
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
In Rob’s social media attack, he also claimed that Chyna sent him a video of herself hooking up with another man (rapper Rarri True) in bed, which the makeup maven copped to. "I've been broken up with Rob since December. It's like, if somebody keeps poking at you and poking at you and poking at you, and keep poking at you, eventually you're going to pop," Chyna said of her decision to send Rob the provocative clip. "I was just like, 'Maybe if I send this video to him, then he'll just leave me alone.’"
Now, Chyna — who has accused Rob of physical abuse — will file for a temporary domestic violence restraining order against her ex. According to the retired video vixen, she hopes sharing her story can help other women.
"I would like to just say something to, like, all the women out there," she said. "You know, you're not the only one that's probably going through something. So, I feel as though if one person speaks up, hopefully it will be a domino effect.”
For his part, Rob has yet to publicly address the scandal — and he has not yet been charged with a crime.
You can catch the rest of Chyna’s interview on Nightline, airing tonight on ABC.